2010 Create-Your-Own Reading Challenge

So one of the challenges at the goodreads group Romance readers reading Challenge is a 2010 Create-Your-Own Reading Challenge. So I've decided to give it a go.

On to my challenge


Through out the years I have been given lots of books, either as gifts or bags of books that others have read then they have past them down to me etc. Now these books I personally might not have picked out for my self to read. So that's what my challenge will be this year.

Challenge Title: Here have a book.
Duration: January 1 2010 to Dec 31 2010
Number of Books: 20
Challenge Description: Read the books that have been given to me, ones that I have not bought/picked out my self.
List of Books: None at the moment, I have yet to go through the shelf :D

I've only chose to do 20, with all the other challenges I'm trying to do next year 20 seemed like a reasonable number.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman