Dark Desires by Eve Silver

Dark Desires (Zebra Debut) Dark Desires by Eve Silver


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Pages: 349

I really liked this book. As a first time reader of Eve Silver I must say that I was really impressed. It kept me on my toes at all times, kept me guessing. Dr Damien Cole was such a hard to read character and that's good because that was the authors plan, he was meant to leave you going hmm. I really liked Darice although at times I will admit I was wondering what she was thinking, for example bedding (and yes I know I used the word bedding) a guy you think is a murderer.

Will I read more of her? Oh yes, I think she might end up being a automatic buy for me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman