Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander, #1) Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So I decided not to throw this book at the wall even though at times I really really wanted to. This book was such a frustrating read I just wanted to slap everyone involved. The concept of the story I liked but boy oh boy the characters where not that likable, at times yes I didn't mind them. I couldn't connect at all to them, I'm thinking the lack of connection was due to how they where written. I'm hoping the rest of the series is better. I have heard that this was her first book and that many people have had issues with it, so I will read the next book in the hopes that there will be some kind of improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman