Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price

Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1)Grave Witch by Kalayna Price
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So wow Grave Witch, an urban fantasy with out vampires or werewolves. Kind of refreshing, not saying anything bad about the vampires and weres just nice to read something different. I really enjoy my urban fantasy's that involve magics, and this one is different then ones I have read before.

A Grave Witch is what Alex Craft is, she has the ability to raise the dead, well a shade of their former self. Her clients tend to be people wanting to find out information on family history/ wills disputes etc. But she also works with the police/DA in murder cases, finding how they died and who killed them.

Definitely have a new book crush to add to the ever growing list of fictional characters I'm getting giddy over, Falin. Oh my, love how he is so sure of himself, his cockiness, the eye brow arch, LOVE it!!! *Swoon*

And then you have Death, who I can't wait to learn more about. I'm sensing he's going to be the romantic one, :)

Can't wait to pick up the next book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman