Black Unicorn by Tanith Lee

Black UnicornBlack Unicorn by Tanith Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yet another great book by Tanith Lee, this is the fourth book of hers that I have read, and I have yet to be disappointed.

Black Unicorn is a story, about a young girl, Tanaquil, who is bored and lonely. She feels her mother, who is powerful sorceress, has no time for her. Her father she knows nothing of him, she has never known him. She can mend things, everything she fixes, never breaks. One day with the help of peeve,( cat like animal) she discovers a bunch of bones in the desert. Puts them together to discover it's a unicorn, which comes to life. Tanaquil seems to have this connection with it, or it to her. And chases after it one night, which is the start of her adventure.

I could go on, and tell more, but I believe this book should be read and the reader should see the story for themselves.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman