Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2) by Colleen Hoover

Point of Retreat (Slammed, #2)Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so butterflying good, yeah I needed to say that.


I spent the past two days reading this book and Slammed, I am emotionally drained, but that's a good thing. I could go on about these books, about its characters, who are some of the best written and interesting characters I have had the pleasure to meet in long time. But I won't because this book, these books you just need to read for yourself.

I have read many books in my life and I love many books, but there are only small handful of series/books that have left me feeling like this, like I don't know where to go, what to do next, and that's a good thing. All I can say is wow.

I just have to say thank you Collen Hoover for writing these two wonderfully powerful books.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman