Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, #1) by Melanie Card

Ward Against Death (Chronicles of a Reluctant Necromancer, #1)Ward Against Death by Melanie Card
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this book, I liked it, I didn't love it. I did however really enjoy Ward, I like the shy, nerdy kind of guy who always comes through in the end. It's a nice change from the tough guy, alpha male in most novels. Another reason I think I enjoyed him as much as I did is because I kept on picturing Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1) as him, and I have a soft spot when it comes to him. Celia, I just wasn't feeling her, probably due to the fact she wasn't always the nicest to Ward and well I like him.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman