Accidentally Amish by Olivia Newport

Accidentally AmishAccidentally Amish by Olivia Newport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm am very grateful to be given the chance to review this book. Accidentally Amish takes place both in modern day and in 1700s. I think what really drew me to this was finding out that these people, who came across on the Charming Nancy were real. Not just made up for the story. This story was a nice little eye opener to the ways of the Amish, I will admit I'm still only new to the actual reading of books centered around them. But lately I've been really interested in learning more.

I'm looking forward to reading more from this author and series, can not wait to see what happens with Annie and Rufus.





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman