Beneath A Blood Red Moon (Vampire, #1) by Shannon Drake

Beneath A Blood Red Moon (Vampire, #1)Beneath A Blood Red Moon by Shannon Drake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book has been in my book case for YEARS!!!! Just never gotten around to reading it, like so many of my other books, especially the older ones. You know how it is, a new book comes out and you want to read them.

It is very easy to tell that this book was written in the 90s. Not that this is a bad thing, it's the type of vampire novel that gotten me into the PNR. Something that I really liked was how both Countess Elizabeth Báthory and Jack the Ripper were both mentioned(both who I am very fascinated with), Jack more so but for reason I won't get into because I'm not in a use spoiler kind of mood.

I will admit that this book did take me sometime to get into and I think it's because I have gotten to used to today's PNR books, that it just took me a moment to realized that this was one of the older ones. Once it had my attention I really enjoyed it, I liked how it went back and forth in modern times and the past. Over all this was really good paranormal romantic suspense novel. I'm looking forward to reading more by Shannon Drake/Heather Graham.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman