I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1) by Carol Van Atta

I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1)I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chloe Carpenter has a unique ability she can communicate with animals, not in words so much, but she can read the thoughts as a series of images. An ability that she doesn't really know the full extent off. Until one day she hears the thoughts of the very sexy, yet annoying (to her) newest co-worker. Dr. Zane Marshall is new to Plum City Wildlife Park who has his special ability, other then being the rescuer of Chloe, he is a werewolf. He's been sent there to check out the murders that have been taking place to young males between the ages 18 and 35. Thinking someone who he knows, but someone he doesn't want anything to do with, is the reason behind them all.

There is so much promise for this series, but I won't lie there were parts that irked me. A little slow starting but once you get into it, it is very gripping with a nice little twist and a 'Wow I never saw that coming!' moment.

The ending in particular is something that irked me, I'm not a fan of the whole cliffhanger thing, unless done well. This one made me think, 'Well this could have made a good start to book 2'

Will I read book two? Yes! I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this turn of events unfolds.





View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Thank you for reviewing my book! I'm so glad you'll be back for book two. So much more will be revealed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving me the chance to do so. I can't wait to see what happens next.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman