The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

The Angel ExperimentThe Angel Experiment by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars.

The Angel Experiment, is a book about friends, friends who are the only family each other has. They look out for each other, and are constantly on the run from what is knows as erasers. Why they are on the run well, you see they are not what you would call normal humans. They are mutants, humans who have been genetically altered. Many years ago they escaped the lap, the school as they call it and have been on their own ever since. The only parent figure they had, is gone, assumed to be dead.

So this wasn't the best book I've ever read, but it wasn't the worst. The story is interesting, and as it went on it got stranger and stranger. The ending kind of just happened, like when I got to the epilogue, I kinda stopped for a moment and went 'what I'm at the end?' The writing could have been better, and as I say this I know you're all thing, "wait, what? That's by James Patterson, he's penned many a book". I know this is a young adult book, but I think (don't throw tomatoes at me) he was under estimating the target audience. Which is really my only beef with the book, the story it's self was really interesting just how it was written got to me.

I'm going to read the next book at some point, because I am curious to know what happens next. Will Max save the world?





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman