A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1) by Deborah Harkness

A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So this book was great. When I first started it felt a little slow, but I must confess when I started reading I was rather tried so that might have played a slight role in the slowness of the book. Hence the 4 stars rather then 5.

I found the the information about alchemy fascinating, the whole story is so interesting. The descriptions of everything were perfect (to me at least). I can not wait to find out what happens next. I'm a excited and a little scared, not because the book is scary, I'm scared for Diana. And I want to know what Hamish meant, I want to know the secrets Matthew has yet to share.

One of my favorite characters in the book, is not really character per say, the Bishop house. I love that it seems to have mind of it's own and secrets of it's own too. I like that the ghost of family members of years past live there still.

I'm so looking forward to reading Shadow of Night.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman