The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass

The Selection (The Selection, #1)The Selection by Kiera Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I need book two NOW!!! Why are you not out yet!?!?!

So going into this I knew there some controversy surrounding this book, all of which I didn't know completely until someone from one of my book groups filled me in (thanks Becca).

I had saw all the not to nice reviews and 1 star's and I'm going to give it 5.

After reading two back to back major tug at your emotions books, I needed something lighter. Something to entertain me. Which is what this book did.

It's like a futuristic fairytale. America is a strong person, who is still herself through it all. She doesn't try to fake it, she doesn't go over board with all she is given during the selection process, the gowns, jewels and makeup. In the end she still wants to look and feel like her.

And is it wrong that every time I picture Prince Maxon this popped into my head:





View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman