A Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes

A Necessary DeceptionA Necessary Deception by Laurie Alice Eakes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I read the blurb for this book I thought, looks interesting I'll check it out. Much much better then I thought it was going to be. The story sucked me in from the start, and then as it moved along it just kept on getting better making me more and more interested.

We have blackmail, mystery, murder, spies, a wedding and a coming out ball to plan, what's not to like about this book.

So why not a full 5 stars then?

Well as it got near to the end, somewhere in the 80 to 90% range things started to drag slightly and I just wanted to get back to the action of it all.

This was my second book by Laurie Alice Eakes, and for me I thought this story was the better of the two.

Will I read more from her?

Yes, I'm looking forward to reading book two.

Over all I would give this 4.5 Stars.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman