Die for Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer by Cynthia Eden

Die for Me: A Novel of the Valentine KillerDie for Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer by Cynthia Eden
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Die For Me is a romantic suspense that had me glued to it. With twists and events that keep you thinking everyone is involved. There were a few moments of "Oh I saw that coming" and to times of :O <---that face.

After the initial start, I read it in one sitting. This was my first book by Cynthia Eden and I will definitely check out more of her work. What a first drew me to this book, was the cover. Yes I judged a book by it's cover, YOU ALL DO IT! ;)

I have one small teeny tinny negative thing to say, the romantic side of the story. The pairing just didn't do it for me, I can understand the attraction and the sex, that was fine. Everything else just seemed to rushed and unbelievable.

But over all this book was great, and it was just the little book break? Filler? I needed. A book just for me that was not challenge or review related. :)

It was Just What I Needed
I guess you're just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
I guess you're just what I needed
(just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman