Dream Caster by Najeev Raj Nadarajah

Dream CasterDream Caster by Najeev Raj Nadarajah
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all I want to say thank you to Najeev Raj Nadarajah for gifting me a copy of Dream Caster thus giving me the chance to read and review your book, and wow what a book it is. I see big things for Najeev, and this series. I can only hope that more and more people find out about this book and this author.

I completely loved it. What can I say it is unique, fantastic, wonderful, amazing. Those are just some of the words I could use when talking about this book. Very well written, with many humors moments, I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times.

The characters are so likable. Naajeev has put so much thought in not just the main character but his supporting cast as well. He hasn't just written them in for the sake of doing so, they are not flat and could potentially have stories of their own to be told. Dell is definitely a favorite of mine.

Dream Caster is set mainly in Toronto, Canada. Or what was once known as Toronto. It is a post apocalyptic dystopian fantasy novel.

Please check out Najeev's webpage if you want to learn more about the Ruins of Toronto.

This is a book that I can see myself re-reading again, just as I do my Harry Potter books. This series, Dream Cycle has so much potential and I look forward to reading the next book(s) and watching this authors career take off. I will be placing a physical copy of Dream Caster on my shelves in the near future.

And I have to add one last thing, very sneaky Mr. Nadarajah, the whole second week in April line. ;) Book two, Dreamweaver comes out April 9th 2013.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman