Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #1) by Lara Adrian

Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kiss of Midnight was a great book, reminded me of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series, which is a complement. I personally found this book to be better then the first BDB.

I really enjoyed this story, there was an *eye-roll* moment close to the end that got me thinking, "oh yes the typical such and such scene" but I can over look it, the book was never claiming to be an original in the genre. Lara Adrian's take on the history of vampires is the twist which gives it its own uniqueness that makes it stand on its own two feet from the others. I had many "oh shit" moments and many surprises where I thought I knew but I didn't, I was close but completely shocked.

Do I even need to ask this?
Will I be reading the next book?

Hell yes!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman