Reassigned (Codename Fairy Godmother, #1) by Tanjlisa Marie

Reassigned (Codename Fairy Godmother, #1)Reassigned by Tanjlisa Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**Copy given for an honest review**

What a fantastic book, I'm sorry I waited so long to read it.(I won't lie I kind of forgot about it sorry Tanjlisa Marie) I drank this book, I gulped it down, I couldn't get enough of it.

Agent Thunder is a huntress with the Fairy Godmother Organization, she hunts down the humans who default on their wishes. All children who are granted a wish by their fairy godmother must repay that wish to another before they turn the age of 32. And if they don't Agent Thunder gets to pay them a little visit to help refresh their memory and she's good at what she does and gets much joy in doing her job. All that changes when she as a run in with a leprechaun named Ciaran.

What a unique idea for a story. So refreshing. As much as I love reading urban fantasy with vampires, werewolves, shifters, magic users,etc. I have yet to encounter a fairy godmother.

And no I don't mean the bibbidi bobbidi boo kind.



I'm talking fiery haired, leather wearing, motorcycle ridding, kick your butt fairy fickin' godmother.

I can not wait for book 2, I am super excited for it even. Reassigned(Codename Fairy Godmother) completely had me guessing and thinking,"oh wow didn't see that happening". Great twists and turns.

If you like strong, kick butt chicks, who doesn't really give a crap then this book is for you, highly recommend it!!

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. Hi :) Nice review, this book sounds very interesting :)
    New follower ;) If you want follow me back, I would be really glad :)
    http://mariasbookshelf.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for the follow and comment. :) I've just started following your blog. :) Happy Reading!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman