The Secret (Highlands' Lairds #1) by Julie Garwood

The Secret (Highlands' Lairds #1)The Secret by Julie Garwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

**5 amazingly wonderful stars out of 5**

I knew from the very first line, that I was going to treasure this book. There are many books that I have loved and cherished, and have put on to my favorites list. But then everyone once and awhile a you stumble up on a book that you want to hug into yourself, this was one of those for me.

This was my first Julie Garwood book and I don't think I could have started with a better one. I am looking forward to many more adventures with her.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman