At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3) by Jeaniene Frost


At Grave's End (Night Huntress, #3)At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another fantastic book in ever growing fantastic series.

Spike ;) I mean Bones is just as perfect as ever.


James Marsters is MY Bones.

I could gush about  Jeaniene Frosts Night Huntress books. They just get better and better. At Grave's End delivers as promised, it is intense, action packed. HOT! Humor filled, and heartbreaking.  It didn't disappoint. We get to meet some great and not so great figures of importance. (view spoiler)[Good ol' Drac himself, just don't call him that. ;) (hide spoiler)].

I DO have some issues with some characters, or rather character, Tate. I'm over his "feelings" for Cat, dude needs to realize she is happy with Bones and time to move on. Yeah I know it's not going to be easy watching someone you love happy and in love with some else, especially when that someone else is someone hate. But it is what it is and Tate needs to find a nice girl all for him.

Some great moments take place in this book, one involving Cat's mother comes to mind *snicker*. And yet again Miss Cat proves to be a "don't mess with me, I'll kick your ass" chick.

Overall: 5 Stars! I love Cat and Bones, I love this series. Go out and read these books if you haven't started them all ready. Go, now what are you waiting for??!!

Will I read the next book?
Silly girl with her silly question. Yes!!




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman