Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles, #1) by Anna Zaires


Close Liaisons (The Krinar Chronicles, #1)Close Liaisons by Anna Zaires
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*Warning spoilers below*

3.5 to 4 stars!

An interesting story about a race of aliens, the Krinar, who have come to Earth. They are compared to vampires but without the pointed fangs. They do drink blood, but doing so during sex, as they have something in their saliva that enhances the act as if the person bitten where on ecstasy when mixing into the bloodstream. The main diet of the Krinar is actually vegetation. They do not eat meat and in fact have band it from human consumption.

An organization known as the Resistance, would like to liberate the  Earth from the Krinar rule. Even though they have not come to take over and harm the human race, doing things that really are saving the planet from the destructive ways of humanity as well has trying to save the human race from themselves.

Mia,a collage student in NYC, is still a virgin who hasn't really been dating much. She just happens to get the attention of Korum, a Krinar, who is very very rich and ever so much the alpha male. The resistance would like to use her as a spy for them, gathering whatever information she can find.

I liked the story, I found the concept interesting. Somethings did bug me, Mia for one. She annoyed me some of the time, she was too wishy washy for me. Also some of the descriptions used were kind of, how to put it?
Lets just say somethings left me shaking my head.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman