Mad Dog & Englishman: A Mad Dog & Englishman Mystery by J.M. Hayes


Mad Dog & Englishman: A Mad Dog & Englishman MysteryMad Dog & Englishman: A Mad Dog & Englishman Mystery by J.M. Hayes
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

*Warning my review may spoil you*

Nothing ever happens in Benteen County, Kansas. It's a small town where everyone knows each others business. So when the reverend turns up being murdered it's a little bit of a shock to sheriff English. A whirlwind things and information happens afterwords. From more deaths, a kidnapping, a history of sexual molestation coming out, hidden and mistaken identities, and more.

Mixed thoughts when it comes to this book. It was an okay read nothing spectacular, at least for me. Kind of just left me feeling kind of meh.







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman