Never Too Late by Amara Royce

Never Too LateNever Too Late by Amara Royce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

**I would like to thank Kensington Books for providing me with an arc of Never Too Late, via NetGalley**

Lord Devin has been given the job of investigating Honoria Duchamp and the controversial pamphlets she's been printing. Honoria is a widow and the owner of Evans Books, she has also has gotten the attention of those who would like to see these printings come to and end.

Upon being given the assignment, Honoria Duchamp was not at all what Lord Devin expected. She is not at all the bookish matron he envisioned, but a smart and beautiful woman. Now there is more then just her pamphlets he would like to investigate.

I found myself rather taken with both Honoria and Lord Devin. Honoria is a smart older heroine, independent and a lover of books. Lord Devin, slightly cocky used to getting what he wants.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this Never Too Late although I do however have some issues. Things get mentioned but nothing comes of it, there is one scene that comes to mind, (Spoiler)

But over all a great book, and I am looking forward to reading more things from Amara Royce.

**Never Too Late is expected to be published May 2, 2013**



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman