The Affectionate Adversary (Miss Pickworth Series #1) by Catherine Palmer


The Affectionate AdversaryThe Affectionate Adversary by Catherine   Palmer
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Am I ever glad to be done. I actually thought about DNFING it. At one point I was going to post this:


and say so long, then I noticed I had less the hundred pages left and said, fine I'll finish it I've already spent my night reading it and it's getting too late to start something new, might as well not have my book reading night be a total loss.

I could not stand these characters. Sarah is too stubborn and set, I wanted to say enough already. Charles, I just wanted to shake and say just walk way, please you fool. The sisters *cringe* I know they are members of society and well they are "above" people, but these people were very snob like. There were to many things that I found annoying, I enjoy Christian romance/fiction but this book was just coming on too strong for me, too in your face.

I won't be recommending this book. I didn't enjoy this book someone might and I see people have. It wasn't for me. What drew me in was the cover, I thought it was very pretty. The blurb was also interesting. I think it could have been much more enjoyable with some tweaking.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman