Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart

Angel SisterAngel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart
No rating.
Need to finish/DNF

I need to move this to my need to finish list, because I can't go on reading it right now. And honestly, I could end up moving it to my newly created DNF shelf.

Some people might find this book enjoyable. But not me, at least not at this current time. I was becoming so bored while reading it, I found myself drifting off and wanting to do other things. So for now I'm DNFing this book.

I really don't like not finishing a book, in fact I have made myself finish many books over the years that I have not liked. Most times I end up giving the book a bad review/low rating. This one I decided it was best to stop now. Because it could just be me and not the book it's self. Just not feeling it right now.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman