Save the Date (Modern Arrangements, #1) by Sadie Grubor

Save the Date (Modern Arrangements, #1)Save the Date by Sadie Grubor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aidan is a sexy playboy. Who can get any woman he wants, when he wants. Except when he needs to find one to marry. And he needs to get married soon.

Lilli feels she needs to do everything by herself. Going to collage while working two jobs, so she can pay the hospital bills for her sick father. She is witty and very attractive, and Aidan can't help but stare at her whenever she is around.

This book had me laughing so much, I love Lilli, especially when she's picking on Aidan. The sexual tension and humor between them both brought a smile to my face over and over. I really enjoyed it. I won't lie I'm  not overly happy with the basically to be continued ending.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman