A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1) by Lisa M. Basso

A Shimmer of Angels (Angel Sight, #1)A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

*Warning spoilers ahead*

Ray isn't a normal teenage girl, even though she so desperately wants to be. How normal can you be when you see angels? Or at least you think you do, who knows really after spending three years locked up inside a mental institution.

She's starting fresh now, new school, new state, she hasn't seen an angel in forever. Maybe she can finally have a normal life. Until she meets Cam, the new student. Not only is she thinking she's slipping, students are starting to die, by their own hands. Or is something or someone behind it all?

This series has a lot of potential, and I mean a lot. We have fallen angels, good vs evil, what probably be a love triangle, but besides that we have a well written young adult novel. The author has done a great job at making a interesting story. I haven't read many books about angels, normally I read vampires, witches, werewolves, etc. I think I might have to check out more angel ones now.

You know as I was cluing up this book I thought you know what this would make a pretty good t.v show.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman