Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was like Harry Potter meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer, well minus the vampire slaying. It's the wit of the characters that give me a Joss Whedon feel (which is fantabulus thing because I bow down to him for his my god).

Life for Sophie has never been easy or normal. Raised by her human mother, never knowing her father who is a warlock by the way, has lived in more states then you can shake a stick at. Finally after the love spell gone crazy she's been sent to Hex Hall, a reform school for witches, shifters, and fairies.

And if she thinks her life wasn't normal before things are just going to get more and more abnormal. And anything but easy.

I really liked this book, a lot of twists that I never saw coming. Some mystery, a little bit of romance or more so heavy crushing. A lot of unanswered questions, but good unanswered questions. Because it has me on the edge of my chair now as I wait to read the next book.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman