My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1

My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1 by Thom Zahler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Review copy via NetGalley

My Little Pony: Pony Tales Volume 1 is a graphic novel that consists of 6 stories, each individual story having a different pony as the focal point. Each story ending with a letter to Princess Celestia with a lesson they have learned.

Cute, funny and adorable is what I could call this graphic novel on a whole.BUT that being said it really isn't meant for the younger fans, it is obvious the graphic novel is aimed at the older fan base MLP has, because a child could possibly get a little scared if they understood the meaning of what was said in some of the stories, more specifically the second story, very dark.


I enjoyed the stores and the artwork, I would most likely check out more MLP graphic novels in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman