Book Review: Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Eleanor & ParkEleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So...hmm...okay....

This book, this book. When I first opened the pages I got so extremely excited for it. And I knew right away I was going to very enjoy it.

As we continued on I had to pause at many many different moments, pausing to reflect on the words I just read, pausing to soak it all in, pausing to smile.

But then something happened, something wasn't the same. My feelings of "oh I so need to pick up my own copy" (as this is a library book) started to subside. Don't get me wrong I still totally was into it but it kind of I don't know, umm slowed a little.

I still dig it though, (I can't believe I said the words "dig it") so many fantastic band mentions in this book, The Cure, The Smiths, Misfits, etc. Just yeah like I said fantastic.

The ending left me lost, happy, sad, just..I don't know, there was so many thoughts and feelings and to be honest with you a little too real, a little too close to something I've been through/done. Not going there as well it's personal and well this is a book review.

You know as I sit here looking at my library copy, with all the sticky notes in it to mark things I liked I'm gonna probably end up picking my own. Yeah chances are good.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman