ARC Review: Brew by David Estes

Brew (Salem's Revenge, #1)Brew by David Estes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Series: Salem's Revenge
Source: eARC for review
Read: September 2014
Expected publication:  October 1st, 2014
Publisher: Self Published.


*I recieved this eARC for review*

Do you believe is witches?

Some of you will say yeah sure. But I bet the most of you will say, nope. Because they are just found in books, tv, and movies. All made up for your entertainment. Sure some people call themselves one but they can't really be real. Right??

That's what Rhett Carter thought too.

Rhett I can't say was a typical teenager. He played football, a book blogger, was picked on and had been through the system a few times. Finally living with a foster family he liked, The Smiths. He had a best friend and a girlfriend, the three of them were always together. Until the attack happened, and now Rhett the football playing book blogger is on a hunt.


I have to point this out as it was something I found really cute, I don't know if cute is the right word but it's the one that popped into my head. But anyways, I really liked how Rhett turned everything into a "blog" post in his head. Giving it titles and rating aswell. It felt as if that was his way of keeping his wits together as everything else falls apart.

I found Brew to be a highly captivating book, it held my attention from start to finish. Its filled with action, magic, interesting characters it's an overall a great read. Fans of YA magic related/fantasy novels should enjoy it. Fans of Harry Potter and post apocalyptic books should find it equally as engrossing.


Looking forward to the next book in the series.

You can pre-order Brew here on Amazon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman