Book Review: Empath (Flawed, #1) by Becca J. Campbell

Empath (Flawed, #1)Empath by Becca J. Campbell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given an ecopy of Empath for review.

Jade is an Empath not only can she sense the feelings and emotions of those around her she can feel them. They can take right over if she isn't too careful, which is why she has lived such a sheltered life. Which makes it strange when she does start to make friends, calming ones at that. And these friends maybe just as "flawed" as her.

This book was rather interesting and well intense at times. We have this person, Ethan who is a monster, a psychopath. His passion is the fears of others, he thrives off it it, gets off from it. He is just a sick person and Jade is in his sights.

I was got sucked into this book, I found the concept to be refreshing. I've been reading more dystopia novels as of late so it was a nice little break from them.

I'll be looking forward to the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman