Review: The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon

The Winter PeopleThe Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Winter People is the type of book that grabs your attention from the start. Sadly it isn't one that delivers from cover to cover.

I was a tad disappointed with the ending. To me it just fell short. Here we have a story that is going strong and then it took a turn, hit a moment that kind of left me thinking 'really that's how you're going to end it' Felt a little typical I guess. An easy way out or the author just couldn't come up with any other way.

So I'm going to give it 3.5 stars. Because the story did hold my attention, I just wish the author had to go in a different direction then she had.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman