If I Stay by Gayle Forman

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)If I Stay by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yet again another book I just ate up. It affected me differently then I thought it would. Yes it is sad and tugged at my emotions but I never cried. Normally I would and it's not the book that made me not cry it's honestly my head at the momment. I'm just so tired, never slept well at all so I'm going to guess that played a major role in my lack of tears.

I love that Mia plays cello, I absolutely adore cello music. I find it beautiful and haunting, it is the perfect instrument for this story.

I have placed Where She Went on hold at ghe library, currently sitting in 13th spot for the ebook.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman