Edge of Time by Susan M. MacDonald

Edge of TimeEdge of Time by Susan M. MacDonald
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Finished this book last night.

We have teenagers with untrained
abilities, aliens that are after them, destruction of the cities because of said aliens who are after said teenagers. It is up to the guardians to find and train them but is one gone rogue? Because it seems the "big bad" can find them rather quick or is there another reason.

It was alright, it had a few quirky lines that got a smirk out of me. Was it the best YA science fiction novel, nope but you know what it was no where near the worst. I didn't love it but I enjoyed it. What I do love is the fact that I just happened to pick it up at the library knowing nothing about it. Not only that but discovering upon opening it that it written by a local author and published locally as well.

There seems to be a hint of more to come in another book, so I think because I did enjoy it I'll look and see if there is abother book in the story.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman