Before I Die by Jenny Downham

Before I DieBefore I Die by Jenny Downham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Life is made of moments, key dates and times. Key experences. Things that most take for granted because there is always tomorrow, things will happen when they will. Well what if you don't get tomorrow or what if tomorrow and today is all you have left. What if you don't know if you will make it to turn 17, you won't finish school, marry have kids, you won't grow old.

This is the case for Tessa she is dying, and before she dies she has a list of things she wants to experience before she does. She wants to feel that she lived.

So I have to let it be said that I really didn't like Tessa. She was really irritating, yes I understand she's dying but doesn't mean I have to actually like her.

I felt for her, and I cried. I cried for her family and friends, for all that she will never experience. I cried at her different instructions. Because then we finally got to see the real girl underneath the sickness and pain.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman