How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

How I Live NowHow I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars



Potential so much potential. I actually liked this book more then you would think based on my rating.


So why 3.5? Well that's easy, at first I couldn't get in to it. I never liked the way it was written but then when I decided to not give up I found myself understanding and appreciating the writing. The stream of though of Daisy, it put you in her shoes somewhat. The other thing to dock points/stars was the ending. To be honest I didn't like how it played out. It wasn't what I was expecting.

So as I said so much potential. I guess I'll check out the movie and see how it compares.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman