When I Went to the Library: Writers Celebrate Books and Reading by Debora Pearson

When I Went to the Library: Writers Celebrate Books and ReadingWhen I Went to the Library: Writers Celebrate Books and Reading by Debora Pearson
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

What a wonderful collection of short stores. All focusing on libraries or the love of reading, the written word and books. I found some to be touching and inspiring, others funny and joyous; While others saddened me.

I decided to leave the introduction for last and I am glad I did so. I connected so much with the words spoken and I read them with pride.Michele Landsberg, took the thoughts and feeling that I have for the library and wrote one the best introductions I have had the pleasure of reading in quite sometime.

You do not need to be a child to enjoy this collection, any age will find something in these stories.

4.5

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman