Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Since You've Been GoneSince You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One day Emily wakes up to find her best friend is gone the only thing said to her was a letter containing a list of things for her to complete.

With this list Emily's summer is an eye opening one of small victories, friendship and discovering herself.

I really enjoyed this book. I could see some of myself in the main character. By that I mean some if her social awkwardness and fears. I like that this book was basically about about stepping out of your comfort zone and self discovery. A great coming of age story.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman