Am I Pretty? by Lindsey Jensen Berke

Am I Pretty?Am I Pretty? by Lindsey Jensen Berke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Am I Pretty? is a wonderful book for small children to read themselves or have read to them. With easy to understand words and sentences. The message is also very important for children and even adults, you are great just the way you are and if people can't accept you for who you are then perhaps you should find others who will.

It is especially good for young girl to read, showing them that there is more to them then just looks. That they can be strong, kind, smart and independent.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman