Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (Lux, #2)Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Hello Daemon, I forgot how much I enjoyed you. XD

To some this could be spoilerish?

Ok so it had been a few years since I read the first book in this series, so I had to back track a little just to refresh my memory. But after a little Lux 101 I was on the path to enjoyment and mixture of other emotions. Swooning, and smiling. Rage and eye-rolling. I knew there was something fishy going on with certain characters, it was to obvious for them (Will and Blake). Not to go into to detail but they came across as too perfect if you know what I mean.

I am sooo grateful I'm not reading this when the books were originally released as I'd be on edge waiting for the next book. But lucky for me book 3 is awaiting me. :)







View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#bookreview Escaping First Contact by T.S Beier #booktour

Little White Hands by Mark Cushen (#bookreveiw + #giveaway int) #bookblitz

Skinned by Robin Wasserman